Step 1: Set up a PayBee account
- Go to www.paybee.io and click the “Create Account” button on front of the main page.
- Follow the steps
Please Prepare the Following information
Having the following information handy will be helpful:
- Access to an organization email address
- Bank account login credentials (or routing and account no.)
- Organization tax identification number, name and address
- Authorized representative info (Name, Birthday and last 4 of SSN)
Step 2: Enter Your Information
Follow the automatic prompt to enter all of your organization’s relevant information which you should have gathered prior and is outlined above.
When asked for a handle for your organization, try to use a short name that helps donors recognize the organization (similar to social media handles)
Please keep in mind the individual who is listed on the account will not bear any financial liability for the finances of your organization, it is simply required by our payment processor that at least one person be associated with each account.
Step 3: Login to Your Account
- Click the Non-Profit Login link at the top right hand corner of our home page http://www.paybee.io
- Login with the credentials you created in step 2 and enjoy your account!
- See here for more information on how to setup a your first fundraising campaign on Paybee.